Claim the easy life
* 2-bedroom 1-bathroom easy care unit.
* Neatly presented with established front gardens and veggie patches.
* Fresh updates throughout; flooring, window furnishings, painting.
* Secure backyard with pedestrian access to the front and garage.
* Single lock-up garage with storage area.
* 2 split system units, gas freestanding heater.
* Convenient location: around the corner from St Therese's School & 5-minutes to both Strath Village and Bendigo CBD.
* Public transport links.
Easy maintenance and comfortable living in a tightly held Bendigo position, this property has plenty of appeal.
Nestled inside a quiet block of units, the two-bedroom brick abode offers a light filled living zone thanks to its front windows and a practical u-shape kitchen with ample storage and new appliances including wall oven, gas cooktop and rangehood.
The two bedrooms offer built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity - and separate toilet. A laundry with external access completes the floorplan.
Soak up the sun in your secure courtyard with neat gardens and have peace of mind being able to drive straight into your single lock up garage with additional storage area. Potter around out the front tending to your quaint and low maintenance front garden with veggie patches.
New vinyl plank flooring, window furnishings and freshly painted throughout adds to the property's appeal, while 2 split system units and freestanding gas heater aids in year-round comfort.
Ideal for a first home buyer, an elderly buyer looking to downsize to a low maintenance property, or an investor seeking additional rental income and advertise for immediate tenancy.
Close to schools, daycares, Kennington Reservoir, Strath Village Shopping Centre and a short trip to Bendigo CBD - the location is set to delight.
Contact agent Annie Tarr.